What is PPC?
Pay Per Click or PPC is one of the most common Internet advertising and marketing method where you pay the advertisers for each click on the ad you have placed.
Any marketer who manages a budget knows that no form of marketing is truly “free”. All marketing channels are “paid”. SEO required tremendous effort and it takes time. Give your SEO and Social Media efforts an extra kick through Pay-Per-Click (PPC). PPC is a form of inbound marketing, it is sustainable and it does work.
Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Yahoo! Search Marketing, and Microsoft adCenter are some of the largest Ad network operators.
You have set aside a budget for online advertisement and you want to maximize every single penny you are going to spend. When it is properly optimized, Pay Per Click yields a rewarding ROI(Return on Investment). At 1Heart, we frequently recommend PPC as one of the marketing strategy for a new website in parallel with the long term SEO strategy because it gets immediate traffic and can help generate significant sales within weeks.
What we do?
- Professional Ad Copywriting and implementation
- Conduct A/B multivariate testing
- Optimize Ad Scheduling and bidding. Ensure quality prospects and good CTR(Clickthrough Rate) while maintaining lowest cost possible
- Develop Landing Pages and optimize Call-to-Action to increase leads conversion
- Review Ad quality and Monitor performance